- This event has passed.
Citizenship Day at ChesMRC
September 23, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Are you ready to become a U.S. citizen?
Stop paying to renew your green card every ten years and worrying about international travel.
Invest in your family, your community, your future – become a U.S. citizen! There’s no better time to apply!
Come to AILA’s Citizenship Day Workshop at location near you on September 23, 2017!
10am – 2pm
Chesapeake Multicultural Resource Center (ChesMRC)
20 Bay St., Easton, MD 21601
Contact person: Matthew Peters
If you have been a Legal Permanent Resident (Green card holder) for at least 5 years, (or) 3 years if you are married to a U.S. Citizen, then you may be eligible to apply.
RECEIVE FREE HELP FROM TRUSTED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS AND ACCREDITED REPRESENTATIVES
- Citizenship Orientation
- Eligibility Screening
- Legal Review and Assessment
- Application Assistance
- Information on English and Citizenship Classes
- Study Material for USCIS Interview
WHAT DOCUMENTS TO GATHER
- Green card and social security card
- List of ALL trips outside the US for the last 5 years
- Family information for ALL children and spouses (current and former)
- If you have ever been arrested, certificates of disposition for all arrests
- Address and job history for the last 5 years
- Money order for $725 payable to “US Department of Homeland Security”
TO APPLY FOR FEE WAIVER:
- 2016 Income Tax or proof of Public Benefits (SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, TANF)