Hispanic Heritage Month 2023 Poster Contest
Welcome to the Hispanic Heritage Month 2023 Poster Contest, where creativity knows no bounds! This is your opportunity to make a mark and celebrate the vibrant “Colors & Flavors” of Hispanic Heritage Month in Easton.
- Prizes Await: The top 3 posters will receive exciting prizes, and the winning design will become the official poster for Hispanic Heritage Month in Easton.
- Design Freedom: Your poster’s design is entirely up to you. We only ask that you prominently feature “Hispanic Heritage Month 2023” and “Colors & Flavors.”
- Submission: To submit your finished work or for more information, please email email@example.com.
- Medium: Your poster can be created in any medium that inspires you.
- Format: The final product must be in digital format (JPEG or PDF) to ensure it can be printed.
- Size: Please format your poster to be 11X17 inches.
- Contest Deadline: September 26
- Winners Announced: October 6
Don’t miss the special reception at the Academy Art Museum:
- Location: 106 South St., Easton, MD 21601
- Date: Friday, October 6
- Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Join us in celebrating the incredible talent and creativity of our community. We look forward to your submissions and hope to see you at the reception!