Do you need an interpreter?
ChesMRC is happy to connect professionally trained interpreters with the people who need them.**
- With this information, ChesMRC contacts the list of professional interpreters.
- If an interpreter accepts your assignment, ChesMRC will refer you to the interpreter.
- At that point, you coordinate directly with your interpreter. Please provide your interpreter any information that may be relevant for the session and finalize payment arrangements.
- Show up on time for your appointment.
- Compensate your interpreter.
Please note that interpreters may have their own terms and conditions. Thanks for being mindful about the interpreter’s time by observing punctuality and avoiding short-term cancellations.
** ChesMRC is not affiliated with the interpreters nor responsible for their performance/actions. ChesMRC only serves as liaison between interpreters and clients.