REGISTRATION IS OPEN: SPRING 2021
Thanks for your interest in the Community Interpreting Course. The Spring 2021 course will be offered in an online modality.
For more information and to access registration materials, please download this packet with selected pages from Chesapeake College’s Spring & Summer 2021 Workforce Training and Personal Enrichment Catalog. This packet includes:
- Course flyer (cover page).
- Course Description (top left, p. 31).
- Information about tuition and fees (p. 32, please note additional $5 registration fee per course).
- Registration information (p. 33).
- Open enrollment form (penultimate page).
- Sponsorship Billing Authorization Form (last page, to be used by employers who will pay the fees of their employee/student).
- To access the full Spring & Summer 2021 Workforce Training and Personal Enrichment Catalog please click here.
- This course is recommended for bilingual individuals who are at least 18 years old, and who have completed high-school.
- At this time, there are no specific scholarships available for this course.
- Students are welcome to explore scholarship options through the Mid-Shore Community Foundation and the Upper Shore Workforce Investment Board. However, please take into consideration that the process of applying to and receiving a scholarship can be lengthy, and the registration deadline for this course is approaching.
- Please note that, in addition to the course fee, there is a $5 registration fee. Please submit payment for $755.
- If using a Sponsorship Form, please make sure your employer filled out and signed their section of the form.
- Electronic registration is recommended for students who have previously taken courses at Chesapeake College. If you are not in the system yet, we recommend that you use another registration method (mail or fax).
- If you need assistance to download and print these forms, please visit ChesMRC (331 E. Dover St, Easton, MD, 21601).
- For general questions about the training and/or to be added to the list to receive more information, please contact Dr. Lorelly Solano at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about registrations please contact Ms. Lois Thomas at email@example.com