Our project is assisting the community in creating a shared understanding about cultural competence.
Since March 2017, nearly
thirty presentations have been offered to different audiences that provide services in the community.
The list of trained organizations/agencies include:
- Talbot County Department of Social Services
- Talbot County Department of Health
- Talbot County Public Schools
- Talbot Mentors
- Eastern Shore Land Conservancy
- For All Seasons
- Talbot Courts
- Talbot County Sheriff’s Office
- Chesapeake College
- Easton Utilities
- University of Maryland Shore Regional Health
- Talbot County Free Library (welcoming also participants from agencies/organizations such as Talbot County Family Network, Healthy Families Mid-Shore, Talbot County Government, Parks and Recreation, Women4Women, and Talbot County Public Schools)
- General Community (public presentation at the Talbot County Free Library)
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Caroline County Early Head Start, Family Support Center, Family Judy Center
- Mid Shore Behavioral Health
- Crossroads Community Inc.